I would like to get an 802.11ac wifi router that will get the most out of my iPhone 6. I have looked at it but can’t find the specs that say it would be the best match. All routers seem to have an AC rating AC1750, for example AC3200 which I understand is the total Mb speed for both 2.4G and 5Ghz. Where in the specs of the iPhone 6 does it say what speed is so I can find an equally proficient AC router?
- Apple IPhone 6 S got wet and the screen is not working
- How do I stop Music App from using 1GB of cellular data in less than 10 minutes?
- iPhone 6 has been updated to iOS 10 and now does not sync Outlook calendar
- The cellular data does not show any of the applications I have installed except FaceTime and the wallet
- Don’t have backup
According to http://www.apple.com/iphone-6/specs/, the iPhone 6 supports Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac. So any router that supports the same standards should (and usually) match your phone.
For potential speeds, see
but keep in mind that the maximum throughput depends on many factors such as packet / file size, router model, interference, distance between device and router etc.
- What if i accidentally stopped updating iOS software on iphone
- iPhone 6 plus – strange horizontal lines on screen, won’t stay in DFU mode for updates, iTunes stuck “waiting for iphone”
- iPhone 6 gmail sent mail not showing sent to
- How to enable arrows in landscape keyboard in iOS 11?
- How do I remove the iCloud symbol when I try to download an application?
- Folded my iPhone 6 Plus, what can I do about it? It was bought second hand
- What is the use of Update Wallpaper App?
- Spotify battery usage