Cannot browse image folders via Whatsapp
When opening whatsapp, if I want to send any photo via the ‘Choose existing photo’ option to one of my contacts, the only thing I can do is “Camera Roll” and “Favorites”. Apart from these two, I have a lot of folders on my iPhone.
Can anyone help me how can I let whatsapp see the rest of the folders? Is there any setting I need to change?
- The battery of an iPhone 4 is suitable for an iPhone 5
- Activate iPhone 5 subsidized – can I pass more carriers?
- Are non-Apple power cables and transformers safe to use?
- Can I delete a missing iCloud device after removing them from My Devices?
- Access photos from Iphone 5 with a broken screen that has never been paired
Any help is greatly appreciated. It is becoming very painful to share photos and the only method now is via copy and paste individually.
I am no longer getting this error and it seems to have been fixed with the whatsapp update.
- Contact photo not showing in the app. Messages
- iphoto and iphone
- Problems with Google apps on my iPhone
- Wrong email given when trying to update applications
- How can I be notified when my boyfriend is following my iPhone?
- Disappear storage space when I upgrade to iOS 10?
- How can I get explicit versions of songs from iCloud?
- remove the scratch from the front glass of iPhone 5