I want to automatically lock my IPhone 6 when placed in pocket / closed with case
My IPhone is too unjailbroken and I want it to stay that way
- the iPhone screen turns on randomly
- Are the iPhone 7 EarPods the longest?
- Make Siri Ding again to press the Home button
- How to check the chip maker of iPhone 6s without opening the case
- iPhone 6S restores applications to newly installed state for no reason
There is no way to do this at the time it was done without the jailbreaking cut.
The iPhone does not have an on-screen magnetic sensor like the iPad.
- The new iPhone 6s doesn’t have a News app
- Buy new iPhone 6s. Ask for different ids of the apple. Because?
- Is there a way to use Siri with my Bluetooth?
- The iPad mini 4 also features the new and faster second generation Touch ID sensor, equipped with the iPhone 6s?
- What are the documented differences between iPhone 6s and iPhone 7?
- Email deleted on server (data loss), keep remaining emails in Mail application
- Why Apple calls the new iPhone product ‘if’, what is ‘if’
- Do you know what kind of cache mapping does Apple A9 implement?