We used to use Iron Iron to set up users’ email messages on their iPhones.
It was recently decided to stop using Mobile Iron. I don’t know how the rest of our IT department handled the transition, which was made about a month ago.
- Mail does not respond when syncing with Google Apps Gmail account in OS X Yosemite 10.10.1
- How can I reduce the mobile data used by the iPhone Mail application?
- How to show the details of a certificate in OS X Mail (Lion)
- Sierra Mail 10.2 set Internal Port
- How to hide or delete unread badges in Gmail folders in Mail.app?
Currently, an iPhone user’s Exchange email server setup is incorrect, probably set to work with Iron Iron.
Is it possible to change the Exchange email server in the iPhone Mail application?
I can’t edit it.
- Apple Script does not work as expected
- mail.app rejecting the correct password for Gmail accounts
- Archive emails to Google Mail using Apple Mail
- Changing the behavior of the red number on the Dock
- Store attachments locally in Mail.app when using IMAP
In general, all exchange servers since (I believe) 2007 have an automatic configuration function. So if your mail server is at mail.company.com the auto configuration URL will be autodiscover.company.com.
Assuming your mail server has been set up correctly along with the correct DNS entries, only removing and reintroducing that account from your iPhone should fix the problem. Assuming your IT department hasn’t done something non-standard.
- IPhone 6 application delays
- How to support Apple Mail email database?
- Apple Mail archive
- How to get Mail.app to view (rather than hide) duplicate messages
- How do I create an automator to forward mail?
- My Mail application is eating up my space
- How can I programmatically access email in email?
- Mail shows 100% usage for Gmail account, doesn’t rebuild