I don’t understand why my iPhone recently got some weird songs and I would like to get rid of them completely.
To remove them, I first place these songs in my iTunes library. But when I try to delete them, I get this message before continuing:
- iTunes refuses to turn off encryption for backups
- The purchased / rented movie does not play
- The automatic login prompt for iTunes download
- How to transfer data from an iCloud account to a new one?
- Can I update the apps on my iPod when it’s full via iTunes?
These items will be hidden from your iTunes purchases.
What I am looking for is a way to completely eliminate these songs. So simply hiding them from itunes is not enough. Do you have any idea how to do it?
- Itunes uses related file routes for multimedia files
- No access privileges after new configuration via Terminal OSX 10.5.8 commands
- Apple’s podcast app will share stats / analytics with creators and advertisers – how to opt (protect privacy)?
- How to delete movie from local computer, but not from library?
- How can I use iCloud with 2 different Apple IDs?
Unfortunately this is not the case. For the U2 album, Apple forced everyone to buy for free, there is a tool to completely remove it SOI-Removal Tool
The only option for you is to contact Apple Support so that they can completely cancel those purchases.
- How to move from the iTunes book library to an iBooks application
- It fails to load the song and returns to step 1
- How to manually add artwork to iTunes Artwork directory?
- How to prevent iTunes from crashing when switching users?
- Sync iPhone associated with a library that no longer exists
- Which is faster to sync iPhone 4 with iTunes – USB or WIFI?
- How to restore iTunes library from a backup
- How do I re-sync iTunes in my music library?