I have a lot of applications on my iPad and I want to copy them to my PC, usually just click on the purchased transfer in iTunes, but now it doesn’t work. I want to backup and restore my iPad because I have had some problems. iFunBox does not work
- Country on the move.
- Home Sharing and iTunes Front Row
- Do not auto-play songs while importing into iTunes
- Touch Bar no longer controls iTunes
- What software can play FLAC files and has basic playlist support?
Transfer purchases were actually disabled in iOS 9. Apple disabled because there are many different variations of an App Store app. This means that an application that was on an iPad Air that was transferred to a PC cannot be used on an iPhone or iPad Mini.
A thread was posted here for reasons why it was disabled and it goes into more detail.
If you want to put all your data on a new iPad, just save your old iPad and restore as a backup to a new iPad.
- Can I write an Automator / AppleScript script to download all iTunes app updates?
- How to merge audio tracks into single audiobook?
- When my iPhone is connected to iTunes, I can’t sort music by Album
- How can I view more than 38 search results in Apple Music?
- it is however possible to add a song to an existing specific playlist from my iPod touch
- Can I use the new Apple TV without a TV to play my Mac audio on the stereo?
- Where do iPhone voice memos sync to my Mac?
- ITunes audio cuts out at random times when listening to music