I have amassed 1000+ contacts over the years and many iPhone updates. Is there a way to quickly remove contacts on both my phone and my Mac while syncing?
(A decade ago, the Blackberry company released, synced with Outlook, so I haven’t changed the BB in any way. The iPhone syncs with a program on the Mac desktop and didn’t just notice?)
- How do I get out of iPhone safe mode (jailbroken)?
- The game audio is tied to the ringer switch. Is it a bug or a feature?
- No search results in the Contacts app for IOS 9
- Which is faster to sync iPhone 4 with iTunes – USB or WIFI?
- iCloud is full, but no way to delete photos or backups
iPhone5, MacPro running 10.6.8 by the way.
With the recent OS X, it is possible to enable iCloud so that contacts are synced with the Contacts.app on the Mac. If you are unable or unwilling to update OS X, you can also edit contacts on icloud.com, provided that the iCloud sync option and its contact sync option is enabled on your iPhone.
- iTunes in iPhone cannot sync parts of iTunes music library
- Are passports available outside the sandbox?
- I want to restore iPhone data which was not restored a few weeks ago but don’t want to lose any data since
- Lock iPhone in a certain time zone
- Aperture won’t matter
- Projects between iMovie iPhone and iMovie OS X synced?
- Buyer Information Apple Provides to Seller for AppStore Purchases
- Erase old iPhone – forgotten returned passwords and no WiFi