As a fourth generation iPod Touch user, I am increasingly frustrated with the App Store; searching for apps translates (thousands?) of results – almost all of them don’t seem to support iOS 6.
Is there any trick to narrowing the search results to what my hardware supports? Can I find previous versions of applications that would have worked on my iPod in 2012?
- why does my iPod nano 4th gen no longer have the camera app?
- iPad: Return to the home screen after watching the podcast
- iPhone4: Continue to play songs after the end of the selected song from the Search windows iPhone screen?
- My iPhone’s iPod app that connects to the Internet
- Is there any way to see iTunes sync information on iPhone?
I searched the App Store using the “iOS 6” search criteria and a bunch of apps came up. I’ve checked a few, and the ones I’ve checked all say they were compatible with iOS 6.0 and above. If there is a certain type of app you want, I imagine using the search criteria “iOS 6 music”, for example, it could lead to iOS 6.0 compatible music apps.
- Replacement for iPod.app on old iPhone 3G with large buttons for play / pause and previous / next track
- How does sharing of purchased apps on iPhone and iPad work?
- How can I tell Music for iPad to play all songs by an artist without creating a playlist?