Google Play System Update June: New features to discover apps and more
Like every month, Google notify us of the bulletin of updates of the Google Play Systemwhich includes updates to the Google Play Store, Google Play Services and other Android components.
The latest update brings fixes of critical bugs for the system management and account. As regards the new featuresrelate to other ways to discover apps and games and services Play Pass and Play Points.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Bug fixes for account management and services related to system management and diagnostics.
Google Play Store
- Improvements to the Play-as-you-download feature to allow players to start playing mobile games while downloading the app continues to reduce waiting times.
- New features to help you discover the apps and games you love.
- Optimizations that enable faster and more reliable downloads and installation.
- New features for Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Google Play billing improvements.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to protect your device.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and security, stability and accessibility improvements.
- Updates to system management services that improve device performance, stability and performance.
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support developer services ads and developer features in their apps.