I can’t find a way to start a new thread on my Iphone, does anyone know how to do it without deleting the entire contact and then re-entering?
- iPhone 6 plus – strange horizontal lines on screen, won’t stay in DFU mode for updates, iTunes stuck “waiting for iphone”
- Iphone Six internet connection very bad
- Unable to create events in iPhone 6 calendar
- Cannot download app
- Is the address for “Home” incorrect in Maps and I can’t find a way to update it?
I assume you just intend to start a new thread of thread… Choose the icon in the upper right corner. It looks like a pencil that draws on paper. If you are referring to starting a new thread with a person with whom you already have a thread, it is not possible to have two active threads with the same person.
You can start a new thread by creating a group text including as a recipient, but this will only work once.
- How to load the app on the iphone?
- Stolen iPhone 6 cannot exit iMessage
- Is it possible to recall or tear down an iOS OnDemand tunnel based on a site accessible from the mobile device?
- iPhone 6, charged overnight and now stuck in bootloop
- How to upload videos from iPhone to Dropbox?
- iOS8 step counter – unusually large number of data points
- iPhone 6 stolen. Did I accidentally clear my pending data by deleting the account from iCloud too soon?
- Do Private Safari Tabs Stay Open After iPhone Shutdown?