ITunesConnect Help Says:
Your financial reports are presented as groups of transactions, displayed in separate rows. Each row represents a unique combination of an app, transaction type (product type), price (customer revenue / price), inventory, sale or return, and promo (if applicable).
- How can I view app reviews in itunesconnect from all shop fronts?
- Upload the application to an app store with the same name for another developer ID
- Update path for iTunes TestFlight external testers after publishing in the App Store?
- Is the bank address important for agreements, taxes and banking transactions in iTunes Connect?
- iTunes links the tax module outside of the United States
But the downloaded report I have doesn’t say what app sales are. Is this because I only have sales for one application last month?
I wonder why I now have a second app on the store and have to pay royalties to the people who helped with the games. So I need to know how much each app comes in each month.
- Is it possible to purchase an iOS Developer Program for an IBC trained in Belize?
- Can the iOS 7 application be rejected due to the custom popup?
- AppStore Artwork Promtional Approved – Not used
- Does my company’s DUNS number need to be active to renew my developer program membership?
- Did iTunes Connect shut down this vacation?
There are free services that do it for you. You can also generate nice looking reports for people who have helped you with the games:
- localizedTitle in my iOS application with in-app purchases
- Cannot register a new app ID
- What is the difference between the iOS Developer Program and the iOS Developer Enterprise Program?
- Error code 90161 Invalid provisioning profile
- How to temporarily suspend iTunes Connect payments for app earnings?
- Will Apple still accept new iOS 8.4 applications?
- Unable to generate coupon codes
- How can I export analytics from iTunes Connect