I would like to share my entire iTunes library with a friend. He also has an ipod so I take it he also has iTunes on his pc (with his Apple account and Id). My library is just under 7 gigs and I was thinking of using a usb memory stick. Will he be able to add all my music to his existing library and vice versa?
- ICloud Books: Unable to load the book because the requested resource is missing
- In-app acquisitions of an application downloaded from a different country
- Remove iTunes backup on Windows PC
- Moving iTunes library after Windows drive suspended
- iTunes Home Sharing never updates game counts or ratings from iPhone
Assuming you have “Copy Files to iTunes Media Folder” enabled in “iTunes Preferences”, you can find all your files under:
You could also open iTunes, press Command + A, and drag the songs to a flash drive.
- Vector name does not change (9.2.1)
- Move the iTunes folder out of the Music folder
- How to restore iTunes library from a backup
- iTunes could not back up the iPhone because the backup was not saved on the computer. Disconnect and reconnect the Iphone and try again
- Just make iTunes read-only
- I can create a song in my iTunes library into a ringtone
- Reset iPod Touch without passcode or power button
- The Movies button in iTunes Purchased Items is missing