How to get a hotmail account to work on an iPod touch 4. gen?
I have an old 4th generation Ipod-Touch (8 gb, model MC540LL / A)
I am trying to set up to get my Hotmail emails (now outlook.live.com), but all I try doesn’t work, it’s like the authentication on the pop server just doesn’t work (even with correct username / password )
- How do I stop iOS 4 from draining my second iPod iPod’s battery overnight?
- Can a jailbroken iPhone and a non-jailbroken iPod Touch running on the same machine / itunes
- How to change the time zone on iPod touch 4?
- What is the best chat client application for iPod Touch?
- Track when an iPod Touch has been restored
Is there an updated procedure for setting it? I searched google and here but found nothing concrete
- Hardware differences between the iPad, iPhone and iPod models within a single family
- Is it possible to use an iPhone without a SIM card like an iPod touch?
- Camera failure in iPod touch after 5.1.1 update
- iOS error -12746 – iDevices cannot play any audio or video
- by-pass activation block on 5th generation touch pods
- Can I transfer content between devices authorized to different Apple IDs?
- iPod Touch thinks it’s full when it’s not
- How can I keep different versions of apps on two devices synced with iTunes
- Why doesn’t the 4th generation iPod touch have a wireless window?
- IPod Touch 5 vs iPhone 5s sound output (Line Out)
- Can I transfer my purchased applications from iPod Touch 2G to the new iPod Touch 4g?
- Update iPod touch 2g to iOS 4?
- How to find my iPod to work on a locked iPod Touch?