How to Play Music from iPod in Macbook iTunes?
I would like to play music from iPod in iTunes of MacBook wirelessly (over Wi-Fi).
Please advise how to set up to get that function.
- How to add music to ipad Music-app from iCloud-drive
- ITunes tracks are not played or downloaded by Buyer
- How to clear the description of more than 100 songs in one step
- How can I re-download the songs I purchased on the iPad after formatting the iPad?
- How do I share and play music in my office?
This feature is only available on iOS 5 for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. If you have one of these devices with iOS 5, connect the device via USB, open iTunes. After the device appears, on the main tab of the device (this should be default), towards the bottom, you will see a checkbox “Sync i (phone, pad or pod) to Wi-Fi”. Check the box and you should be set.
You must be on the same Wi-Fi and have your computer with iTunes open for it to actually sync in the future.
- How can I get iTunes 11.1 to list songs by album and show cover art
- How can I repeat a playlist?
- Why does my iPhone select a random song when I plug in the headphones?
- Prevent the iPhone charger from capturing audio
- Audiobook files do not play properly in iOS 5
- Why don’t songs in iTunes appear in Music on iPhone?
- How can I get music in other languages from the iTunes Store to my iPhone?
- Noise of cellular traffic on the iPhone