I have a slo-mo video imported from iPhone in my photos. Now I have to transfer it from my mac photo to the other mac photo.
I tried exporting my video as a file in the finder and then importing it back to the photo application. The slowdown video works as expected at correct timing, but the edit mode is lost. namely: we cannot change the tempo or frame of the slow motion later.
- How to export all raw media from iMovie libraries?
- Is there a free solution to convert SWF video to iPhone / iPad compatible format?
- How can I watch a video sent via iMessage in fullscreen?
- Safari plays YouTube videos past the end
- Which iSCSI initiator should I use on Lion?
What can you do if you need to re-import the video with the slo-mo frame editing options available.
(But do note: If you’ve made a change to the slow motion segment, it will reset to default after export. I’d like this to be changed, but I’m assuming we’re in favor of Apple for that …)
- VLC 2.2.2 and OS X El Capitan Issue
- How to fix stuttering problem with iTunes playing while downloading on Mac OS X 10.7.2?
- Find videos in iCloud
- Having small video files from iphone videos, compressing large ones or recording them to be small in the first place
- Mystery application?
- What is “automatic film mode”
- Stream slowdown videos via Airplay?
- Does my MacBook DisplayPort input support video?