I have a new problem with my iPhone 5c, I cannot make any calls from it, but when I use my SIM in other phone it has no problem and when I put another SIM I cannot receive calls, so obviously the problem is the phone itself. What can I do? Thank you
- Actual album size Album in iTunes 11
- Macbook air 2010 display resolution question
- The external monitor comes out on MacBook with Multiport Adapter
- 1280×720 HiDPI resolution for the 2560×1440 monitor
- Native resolution of the display not registered correctly
Apple Support: If you can’t make or receive calls on your iPhone
Check your iPhone settings
Update your software
Remove and reinsert the SIM card
If your iPhone has a SIM card, remove the SIM card, then insert it again.
Contact your vector
When contacting your carrier, please check the following:
Check your networking settings
Still not able to make or receive calls?
If still unable to make or receive calls, please restore iPhone as new. If the reset doesn’t fix the problem, contact Apple Support or take your iPhone to an Apple Retail store or authorized service provider.
You should try to factory reset your iPhone and completely remove the software. Make sure you back up everything you need, such as your photos or contacts, as everything will be overwritten during this process. So make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer, if you have a Windows machine, search for “Apple Software Update” in applications or download the latest version of iTunes from Apple’s home page https: // apple. com / itunes. On a Mac, you should only check “Software Update” (in the Apple menu at the top left) up to OS X 10.6., OR App Store (from OS X 10.7). Then plug in the device, open it in iTunes and click “Restore Firmware”. It will do a full software update, follow the onscreen instructions and everything should be fine after that.
It happened to me with a new phone. I turned it off and back on and it’s fine.
My iPhone 5 has not received or made calls and I have noticed that my TTY has been activated (phone icon at the top right). I turned off TTY by going to Settings> General> Accessibility> TTY. You will need to disable the TTY Software and Hardware buttons. My phone also had somehow (we don’t want to speculate) how International Roaming turned on and I never travel outside the country, and no children were playing with my phone. But I have disabled the setting in Settings> Cellular> Cellular Data Options> Disable Roaming / International Roaming.
The combination of these two things solved my iPhone 5 and I can now call and call. There was no unusual activity on my phone or anyone ringing with him when one day one sudden day I woke up and my phone wasn’t calling or receiving calls. After 36 hours of searching and reading and restoring and a million other things, nothing worked but this. Still, I still don’t know how they were turned on, but I’m out now.
I had this problem recently, I solved the problem by resetting the networking settings.
- upscaling video on iMac 5k with VLC (or other player) – just make the window bigger?
- What is the maximum size needed in pixels for an iPhone video?
- Problems with video resolution using VirtualBox on Mac OS X El Capitan
- @X export report icon from iPhone 5 to 6+?
- Intel HD 3000, HDMI and 2560×1080
- How can I change DPI on OS X?
- Cannot use full resolution of P2416D
- Change the font size in specific applications based on whether an external monitor is connected or not