I have an mp3 song in iTunes, on some third party music player applications, they have the lyrics displayed on the control center. I think this is done using a file
.lcr . So my question is, is it possible to import a
.lcr in iTunes? If so, how to do it?
- Is it possible to mute the audio of a specific application using Jailbreak?
- Why don’t songs in iTunes appear in Music on iPhone?
- Playing music while logging?
- Music is delayed after the break
- How can I stop automatic Bluetooth streaming?
As far as I know, iTunes doesn’t support synced lyrics for music (they do for video). However, if you just want to import the raw lyrics, you could reformat the .lrc file as a lyric text and add it under the “Lyrics” section of each song. It could also be written.
First, let’s understand the lrc file format. In essence, it is simply the text with additional tags for information. Since the tags are enclosed in parentheses (
Alternatively, you can just Google the lyrics.
- Completely delete all cloud music from iPhone
- How can I find songs in my iTunes library that aren’t associated with my Apple ID?
- How do I skip a music video on Apple TV (4th gen)?
- iTunes Redownload Music
- When my iPhone is connected to iTunes, I can’t sort music by Album
- Paid streaming music application
- Can you (semi) automatically rate all songs with at least X playing with Y stars in iTunes?
- How can I play music from my iPhone through my computer?