IOS 9.3 update file deleted
I was having a lot of trouble installing iOS 9.3 on an iPad Air and after some searching around I was advised to delete the update file and try to reinstall.
After doing this, I no longer have a chance to try again. When I look for a software update I am told that I am “up to date” with 9.2.1
- iOS: App Store Tapping Update only launches the application
- Networking / multicast broadcast not sent from iPhone in personal hotspot mode
- Is there an iOS SMS application that allows the parent to get a record of all text messages?
- Can I use iOS 7 blocker to block iMessages between Apple IDs instead of phone numbers?
- iPhone 5 does not work while charging
How do I return the option to upgrade to 9.3?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Is there a signature presence application for iOS?
- Is there an application download speed slowdown when an iPad is locked?
- Silence / deactivate all contactless calls
- Is there a way to remotely access the iOS device from another iOS device?
- How do I download all my files from Drafts for iPhone?
Apple has attacked iOS 9.3 for almost every device, which means that it cannot be installed.
- Why does my iPad automatically use Bono but not the limit?
- How to tell Siri to send a text message with special characters like Enter (Newline or EOL) – Dictation commands
- How can I know if an iOS game / app is saving its data in iCloud?
- iOS 9.3.5 Apple Music can no longer play albums
- IMessage Security Issue: Typing Status Indicator Does it actually send what you’re typing?
- Is there a way to delete all messages that did not come from someone in my contacts?
- What are the Trusted Certification Authorities in iOS?
- How do I tap multiple images to share them all at once with iCloud Photo Sharing?