It won’t let me update iOS 7.1.2 it keeps saying the current software is up to date and I know there is another update but how exactly can I do that?
- Why does my phone say I have less iTunes space?
- If my iPhone is running iOS 10 and my home button breaks, should I lose the ability to make an emergency call?
- JetSam policy for closing an application
- How can I record synthesizer music on iPad?
- iPhone 4S / IOS6 – battery drain after using the camera
My iPhone 4s is running iOS 9.2.1, so yes there is another update. If the software update on the iPhone doesn’t work, maybe try to update it via iTunes?
- How to get rid of iOS 7.x (downloaded but not installed) from 6.x
- Wifi public place + “Untrusted” = Danger?
- SDK, CaptiveNetwork Reference, do I need to set up Wifi first?
- Why is my iOS 6 device missing all iTunes Match playlists?
- Which Personal Finance Applications Work Between iPhone, iPad, and Mac?
- Using two bluetooth headphones for stereo sound in iOS
- IOS 8 Safari SharePoint 2013 Windows authentication support
- Force Messages to be sent as SMS on Yosemite