I find that when I click “Update All” in my iPhone 4S, the downloads seem to start and when they are completed it gets stuck once the apps are fully downloaded.
I updated via wifi, so it’s not due to data restrictions.
- What is the shutter speed and ISO ranges for the iPhone 4S camera?
- iPhone 4S loses GPS accuracy
- Can the Apple 10W USB Charger be used with a 7 Port USB Hub to charge iPad 2, iPhone 4S and other devices at the same time while traveling?
- Can I ignore error 3194 when downgrading from iOS 6 to 5.1.1 on a Verizon locked iPhone 4S?
- AirPlay Music from AirPort Express disappearing
The blue circles with the “stop” sign remained like this for over an hour. Eventually I stopped them all and had to start and run each update manually, which isn’t ideal and what I always ended up doing.
PS: This is iOS 9.1
- iPhone opens applications or makes a call by itself
- I can’t remember my access code
- iPhone 4S to new iPad – iMessage not working
- Syncing the photos doesn’t seem to do anything
- Loss of contacts and calendar on iPhone 4 with iOS 7.0.3 update
This was a bug in iOS9 that I thought I fixed in 9.1. Are you up to date?
The one used to work for me is as it said, tapping the stop button and retrying the updates individually.
- How can I post to Twitter using Siri?
- Games no longer seem to use Retina graphics
- How long do I have left on my iPhone 4s
- Jailbreaking a locked iPhone 4s with iOS 6
- Is there any way to use video files from other sources on iMovie on iPad / iPhone?
- Upgrade from iphone 4s to iOS7 – Calendar appointments are gone
- Why is iphone 4S Siri unable to rewind a podcast in the music application?
- How to Rip MP3 from PC to iPhone 4 without iTunes