When I use my iPod Nano (7th generation) with SwageU Bluetooth headphones, the connection keeps dropping with a double beep. Both devices are charged. I haven’t had a problem using these headphones with an iPad. Which one should I blame, the iPod or the headphones?
- Does an iPod nano (2nd gen) work in a “Mac” format on a PC?
- Does the iPod Nano 6G use headphones as an antenna?
- Can the fifth generation iPod Nano take screenshots?
- Remove the video from iPod Nano 6th generation
- iPod: how to fix: sceen only shows lines (nano 2nd gen)
Check this Apple Support link for more information.
- Is it possible to watch mp4s on an iPod Nano 6th Gen?
- Synchronize 15th generation iPod nano with iCloud Music Library
- Why is my iPod nano reading all high and functioning abnormally?
- How to sync new songs from a new laptop using iTunes v11.04?
- IPod Nano 6th generation video output
- iPod Nano Running Playlist – does it always have to start with the first song?
- Go to the top of the song list on iPod Nano 4th gen
- Upload videos directly to iPod without syncing