iPod Touch 5: Start the new message field is not displayed
Hi, my iPod Touch my fifth genius dosento has the new message start field and is not there when you scroll down. Also, my iPhone phone number was not an option when the field was present, just my emails.
- Is there a way to copy mp3 files directly to an iPod from the command line?
- Are there OS alternatives for sliding iPods?
- 4G iPod Touch speeds incredibly slow with B / G WiFi router but fast with N
- Cannot Connect to iPod: iTunes says iPod Touch requires the passcode entered
- Battery charger that allows you to use an iPod Touch while charging?
Is iMessage activated on your iPhone? Is your iPhone and iPod signed with the same Apple ID and connected to the internet? Without activating iMessage on your phone with the same Apple ID you cannot use the phone number on your iPod.
If you can’t use the phone number for iMessage on your iPhone, try disabling iMessage from settings and turning it back on again after a few seconds. Try doing this on the iPod as well.
Assuming you haven’t already done the troubleshooting yourself, and assuming the iPod isn’t provided in any way, here are the steps I’ll look through in order until the problem solves. Make sure you have a memorable or memorized Apple ID password:
If the last step still doesn’t solve the problem, it may affect iOS, in which case I recommend you support iPod on iTunes or iCloud, then use iTunes to restore (wipe device and reinstall iOS).
- Can I tell itunes to download a specific podcast on Saturdays only?
- How to copy music contents and playlists between iPod (Nano 5th Gen 16GB)?
- Adding Playlists to iPod Nano 6th Generation
- Can an iPod battery be replaced?
- What location data will an Android phone provide to an iOS device that lacks GPS?
- using Windows 8, the message says the problem with this drive
- Synchronization of podcasts between devices
- is there a way to make my appliance look like it never fell apart