Motorola launches new budget smartphone – official moto e32s in India
A new affordable smartphone from Motorola is ready to arrive on the market, even if for the moment we are only talking about the Indian one: the company has officially launched motorcycle e32sa basic range device that still offers some interesting technical specifications.
The smartphone mounts a 6.5-inch display in HD + resolution but with 90 Hz refresh rate support. The processor is a MediaTek Helio G37 while RAM can arrive up to 4 GB. The main camera is from 16 MP, while the front one is from 8 MP. To top it all, there is one 5000 mAh battery which, considering the hardware specifications of the device, will allow to reach really high autonomy.
- 6.5-inch HD + screen (1600 x 720 pixels) in 20: 9, refresh rate at 90 Hz
- 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G37 CPU with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3 GB of RAM with 32 GB of internal memory / 4 GB of RAM with 64 GB of internal memory, expandable with microSD up to 1 TB
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Rear cameras
- 16MP main sensor with f / 2.2 aperture
- 2 MP depth sensor
- 2MP macro sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Fingerprint sensor on the side
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; Weight: 185 g
- IP52 certification
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W charging support
Availability and price
Motorola moto e32s will only be available in India in two colors: Slate Gray and Misty Silver. The variant from 3GB + 32GB will be proposed at approx 112 euroswhile that from 4GB + 64GB will be proposed at approx 120 euros.