CD Projekt Red released a new hotfix for the game Cyberpunk 2077 for Stadia, patch 1.21, on Wednesday that addresses a long list of open-world and mission-related bugs, and also further weakens the game’s teleportation police presence.
Patch 1.21 for Cyberpunk 2077 for Stadia comes about two weeks after CD Projekt Red’s second major game update. It pointed to hundreds of bugs and other improvements, but still left many buggy behaviors intact. The latest update applies to all versions of the game (Google Stadia, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One) and includes general stability improvements. These should reduce the number of crashes, CD Projekt Red said.
Check out the full Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.21 notes for Stadia below.
Missions and open world
- Fixed an issue in Gig: Getting Warmer… where the player was unable to lower their body temperature by 8ug8ear.
- Fixed an issue where being unable to pick up the “Send a Team” shard in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc could block progression. Reading the snippet is now an optional goal.
- Fixed an issue in Down on the Street where Takemura would get stuck at the Japantown docks after the player chose to go solo to Wakako and left the area too early.
- Fixed an issue where the clues in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual would not count if the player scanned them before speaking to the injured NPC.
- Spray paint should now properly trigger when the player gets close to Brendan.
- Fixed an issue in Play it Safe where when connecting to the access point, the screen could turn black, blocking further progression.
- Also fixed an issue where Reported Crime: Dredged Up would not complete if the player opened the container before scanning the blood trail.
- Fixed an issue where a Maelstromer could appear in an area inaccessible to the player, blocking progress in Losing My Religion / Sacrum Profanum.
- Also fixed an issue blocking progression in one of the raids in progress in Japantown.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash during Gig: Hipporacy Oath if the player jumped out of the window after breaking it.
- Mitch’s holocalls should no longer get stuck and repeat if the call was interrupted earlier.
- Fixed Johnny spawning on various missions.
- Dennis’s car should now appear correctly in Big in Japan.
- Players can now enter Dennis’s car from the right side in Big in Japan.
- Windows inside the hut should no longer break when opening the container in Big in Japan.
- Big in Japan will now crash if the player leaves Haruyoshi instead of taking him to safety after opening the container.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to use weapons and consumables after exiting Takemura’s truck in Down on the Street.
- The player can no longer call Takemura during the meeting with Oda in Down on the Street.
- Fixed an issue where Oda could be found on the bridge between Watson and Westbrook before going to Takemura’s hideout in Search and Destroy.
- He also fixed an issue in Down on the Street where Oda could crash into the player’s car if it was parked in his path.
- Fixed an issue where Burning Desire / Night Moves could get stuck on the objective “Wait for a call from a man in distress” after the player failed the mission.
- Also fixed an issue where Cassius Ryder’s ripperdoc shop door would not open, preventing the player from completing The Gig.
- Saul will no longer follow the player around the world if he leaves the quest area after releasing him in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed an issue where the sandstorm could be present in the city if the player was fast traveling there during Killing in the Name or Riders on the Storm.
- Riders on the Storm will now fail if the player leaves the Wraith camp before rescuing Saul.
- Concert: Indemnity Package should now properly activate after approaching the mission area.
How to play
- Fixed an issue where, after the player committed a crime on the roof of a building, NCPD officers would appear behind the player’s back.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from climbing stairs out of the water.
- Fixed various issues related to clipping on NPC clothing.
- The icon about NPCs, who are under the Distract Enemies fast attack effect, have been added again.
- Scan UI is now less cluttered.
- Fixed an issue where Japanese / Traditional Chinese text could disappear if the player changed the interface language from English to one of these languages.
Stability and performance
- Various improvements in memory management (reducing the number of locks).
- Players should now be able to select stickers in Photo mode using the Circle button in the Japanese version of the game on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed some graphical issues on a bridge on Mikoshi in Belly Of The Beast / Changes.