After launching OPPO Pad, the first tablet of the Chinese company, here it is OPPO returns to the market with Pad Air, a new medium-range tablet that has recently been launched presented in China.
The tablet screen is from 10.36 inches in 2000 x 1200 pixel resolution, while the processor is one Snapdragon 680combined with 4 or 6 GB of RAM. Internal memory is from 64 or 128 GB and is expandable up to 512 GB. The rear camera is from 8 MPwhile the front one is from 5 MP. The battery is from 7100 mAh. Obviously there is no lack of support a OPPO Smart Styluscapacitive pen for taking notes on the tablet.
- 10.36 “2K (2000 x 1200 pixels) screen with 60 Hz refresh rate; 225 PPI; 360 nits of brightness
- Snapdragon 680 6nm SoC with Adreno 610 CPU
- 4 / 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.2 internal memory expandable up to 512GB
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12
- 8 MP rear camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- 5 MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Quad Speaker with Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 245.08 x 154.84 x 6.94 mm. Weight: 440 g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB type C
- 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- 4 GB + 64 GB – about 175 euros
- 4GB + 128GB – about 200 euros
- 6GB + 128GB – about 230 euros
- OPPO Smart Stylus – about 40 euros
- OPPO Smart magnetic keyboard – about 50 euros
For the moment, OPPO Pad Air will only arrive in China and we have no news about an upcoming launch in Europe.