Realme 8 updates to Android 12
There is good news for owners of Realme 8 (4G version). The device, in fact, has been receiving the major update to Android 12 (this is the version RMX3085_11_C.07).
The update, with a total weight of 4.18 GBcomes along with the April security patches and news from the realme UI 3.0the new Android customization made by Realme just on the occasion of the release of Android 12. Among the novelties, several tweaks for the graphical interfacefor example the new animations and dynamic themes and new features for the Camera and for accessibility.
The update for Realme 8 is currently being self-deployed via OTA also in Italy. Let us know if he has already arrived to you too.
- The brand new design, which emphasizes the sense of space, offers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience. • Redraw icons using new tools to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to icons. • Optimize Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the bulk concept to make animations more realistic and optimizes more than 300 animations to provide a more natural user experience.
Comfort and efficiency
- Adds “Background Streaming”: Apps in Background Streaming mode continue to play audio of a video when you exit the app or lock your phone. • The FlexDrop function has been renamed Adaptable Windows and optimized: – Optimizes the method of changing the size of floating windows. – You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app into a floating window.
- It adds Quick Launch, a feature that detects apps you use frequently and loads them early to allow you to open them faster. • Adds a graph to display battery usage. • Improve the responsiveness of turning on or off of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- In team fight scenes, the games run more smoothly and with a stable frame rate. • Reduces average CPU load and reduces battery usage.
- Now you can decide which camera modes to display in the menu bar and in what order. • You can now drag the zoom slider to smoothly zoom in or out when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimize auto brightness algorithm to match screen brightness to multiple scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimize Accessibility: – Adds visual elements to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility features. – Optimize the categorization of functions by grouping them in sight, hearing, interactive and general actions. – TalkBack supports multiple system apps including Photos, Phone, Email and Calendar.