Redmi Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro + official in China: what changes is the battery!
As scheduled, Redmi presented the new smartphones of the series Notes 11T Pro: in particular, the devices presented are two, namely Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro +which differ essentially only in terms of battery capacity.
Both smartphones are equipped with a 6.6-inch display in FHD + resolution and with variable refresh rate support (from 30 Hz to 144 Hz) and Dolby Vision. No surprises when it comes to the hardware: both are equipped with a chip MediaTek Dimensity 8100 cooled with “VC liquid cooling” technology, up to 8 GB of RAM and up to 512 GB of internal memory.
There front camera is 16 MP and is placed in a hole in the display, while on the back there are three sensors: 64 MP for the main one, 8 MP for the ultra wide one and 2 MP for the macro one. The only real difference between the devices lies in the battery: Notes 11T Pro mounts a battery of 5080 mAh with fast charging a 67 Wwhile Notes 11T Pro + mounts a 4-inch battery400 mAh but with fast charging support a 120 W.
- 6.6-inch FHD + screen (2460 x 1080 pixels) with 30/48/50/60/90/120/144 Hz variable refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10, 650 nits of maximum brightness and 2047 brightness levels
- MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5nm SoC with 6-core Mali-G610 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB internal memory, 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB or 512GB UFS 3.1 internal memory
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM
- Rear cameras:
- Samsung GW1 1 / 1.72 ″ 64MP main sensor (video up to 4K)
- Ultra wide 8MP sensor with 119 ° FOV
- 2MP macro sensor
- 16MP front camera (video up to 1080p)
- Dimensions and weight:
- Note 11T Pro – 163.64 x 74.29 x 8.87 mm. Weight of 200 g
- Note 11T Pro + – 163.64 x 74.29 x 8.9 mm. Weight of 198 g
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Stereo Dual Speaker, Dolby Atmos
- IR sensor
- IP53 certification
- 5G SA / NSA, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz), 2 × 2 MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.3, Beidou | GPS (L1 + L5) | GLONASS | QZSS (L1 + L5), NFC
- Note 11T Pro – 5080 mAh with fast charging at 67 W
- Note 11T Pro + – 4400 mAh with fast charging at 120W
- Available in three colors: Atomic Silver, Time Blue and Midnight Black
Availability and prices
- Redmi Note 11T Pro 6 GB + 128 GB – about 240 euros
- Redmi Note 11T Pro 8 GB + 128 GB – about 265 euros
- Redmi Note 11T Pro 8 GB + 256 GB – about 293 euros
- Redmi Note 11T Pro + 8 GB + 128 GB – about 280 euros
- Redmi Note 11T Pro + 8 GB + 256 GB – about 307 euros
- Redmi Note 11T Pro + 8 GB + 512 GB – about 335 euros
- Redmi Note 11T Pro + 8 GB + 512 GB Astro Boy Special Edition – about 350 euros
Both smartphones will arrive in China on May 31st. At the moment we have no news about the launch in Europe.