hey guys i have the iOS 8.1 update on my iPhone 5s. I downloaded iOS 8 over-the-air and it takes up too much storage space. So I was wondering if it is possible to cancel that update to go back to iOS 7 and relaunch iOS 8 on iTunes so that it can take up less space… ..
- So is Apple A7 “System on Chip” or “CPU”?
- How to Jailbreak on an iOS 10.2 on an iPhone 5s
- IPhone 5S stereo microphone (jack) for logging
- It has 25k on the bike, iPhone says 7.8k
- How can I get Siri integration with Remember the Milk to add items for a particular date?
There is no difference in the space required after the update whether you update the iOS on the air or via iTunes. The only known issue is that you need more free space on your iOS device before or during the update if you do it over the air. But, as you seem to have already downloaded the update to your phone, this doesn’t seem to be a problem for you, so just apply the update to your phone and you’re done.
- How to make a semi-transparent arrow added with Preview in a PDF map visible on an iPhone via Safari?
- I backed up itunes but didn’t transfer to my new iphone
- Access to medical identification
- How to switch iPhone between silences and vibrations
- IPhone: Too much disk space is being used for unknown reasons
- Touch ID removes the device after failed attempts?
- Two numbers on one phone
- Matching iTunes songs are not displayed on iPhone