Restore closed tabs without backup (iOS)
I accidentally closed all windows in safari and wondered if there is any way to reopen them? Some of them had been open for days so I don’t know if I can find the correct ones from history. No back up.
- Is there a way to select Safari’s (Google) search bar (top right) with a keyboard shortcut?
- How do i remove favorite folders from my ipad on ios 9.1?
- How to add per web page, not per website icons for viewing favorites in Yosemite
- Block cookies from a specific domain
- What process makes macOS Sierra PiP work?
If your device is running with iOS 8, you can access a list of the last 5 closed tabs. This can be done by:
If the tabs don’t appear in that list, you’ll need to browse the history to retrieve them. Note that if you are using private browsing, no closed tabs (nor history, for that matter) are displayed.
- Change the CSS style in Safari on all sites
- Safari has stopped using the keychain
- What is the ghost of the machine that changes Safari Privacy settings? Post also?
- Safari is unable to verify the identity framework; site error
- Automatically sync Chrome and Safari tabs / bookmarks
- The work stream is not displayed in Safari> Services Menu unless the URL context menu with path is displayed
- Safari Reading List disappeared on Mac
- What is Safari Local Storage?