I am trying to reset my 5c, it starts up to the loading page, then to the apple logo, after doing it once and the reset procedure fails, in the previous step, with error code 2001, I cannot reset the my phone. How can I solve this problem?
- Separate 2 phones?
- How do I delete a photo from my room but keep it in my album?
- I dropped my IPhone 5c
- iPhone 5c Digitizer or logical board damage
- AT&T iPhone 5c / s LTE compatibility abroad?
According to the Apple website here, the error code 2001 it’s relative to USB problems . Try the following:
If all those fail, try checking for hardware problems on that same Apple site.
- There is a way to find my iPhone
- How to unlock an iPhone 5C?
- Installing iOS 11 on iPhone 5c?
- Is it safe to update iPhone 5C to iOS 9?
- Can I search for a string of text within Notes.app on an iPhone 5c (iOS 7.1)?
- Cannot send SMS to a number before SMS me!
- Where can I find the phone numbers of my contacts on an iPhone 5C?
- Name for the button tape for iPhone 5C with spring contacts, on the speaker?