Edit: I really do a tag for explicit songs downloaded from iTunes, but as the title indicates, I want to see a tag for clean songs downloaded from iTunes.
I edited some meta data of the song using the mp3tag to render the tag shown in iTunes. This works perfectly, but after syncing the songs to my iPhone, the tag doesn’t show up in the Music application.
- Control music from the notification bar
- The music app suddenly switches to speakers
- iOS 8.4 shuffle plays the same song
- How do I delete all the music from the iPhone library so that nothing is displayed?
- Explicit content music not showing on my iPhone
I thought it was a problem with how I tagged, but today I downloaded one of the free songs of the week, which displays a in the iTunes app on my phone. I downloaded and went into it in the Music application, but not show the tag in any playlist, in the song tab or in the Artist tab (navigation to the song in that tab). Also, not he comes shown a or on the Now Playing screen.
How do I view the tag in the Music app? Or the Music app just doesn’t show the tags (and show tags only )?
- How to mix all songs in iOS 8.4 music application
- How to play all songs by genre in iOS 8.4 Music?
- How to stop websites taking control of iPhone audio?
- Podcast app “disappearing” from the background?
- How to view the artist’s written scroll in Music from iOS 8.4
Following Stuart H’s comment, I believe the iOS app only for searching for explicit tags on a song because they can be used to set restrictions on the device, clean tags are useless because songs are considered clean unless an explicit tag it has been found. So having a tag for each song would be pretty useless and squash the UI.
- How to adjust the sound level of a music app against other apps on the iPhone?
- Cannot see iCloud Music Library option in Music Settings
- Why is an album in Apple Music marked with an “E” and drawings?
- Why is iphone 4S Siri unable to rewind a podcast in the music application?
- How to play music on iPhone via Apple Watch on watchOS 4?
- I can’t find ‘Add All Songs’ in the Add to Playlist section in iOS 7
- How to view iPhone music history?
- How do I get the Apple Music application to play only one song at a time and not automatically go to the next song?