On July 5th ASUS will present the ROG Phone 6one of the most anticipated smartphones for the second half of this year and successor to the ROG Phone 5s Pro.
The expectations towards this gaming phone are very high, and during the same event we will also see one revealed new line of accessories and gaming headsets.
Some information about yours technical features we anticipated them a few days ago, talking about its 165 Hz display, the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 equipment and its new look. Now, however, a more complete picture appears before us, and we report it below.
Tech Specs – ASUS ROG Phone 6
- Display: 6.78 “10-bit HDR OLED, Full HD + with 165 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm
- GPU: Adreno 730
- RAM: 8/12/18 GB LPDDR5
- Internal storage: 128/256/512 GB UFS3.1
- Rear camera
- Principal: 64 megapixels
- Ultra wide angle
- 8K video recording
- Front camera: 12 megapixels
- Operating system: Android 12 with R UI
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, Galileo (E1 + E5a), QZSS (L1 + L5), NavIC (L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- Sensors: In-display fingerprint sensor, ultrasonic sensors for AirTrigger and handle pressure detection
- Battery: 6,000 mAh with 65W HyperCharge fast charging
- Dimensions: 172.8 x 77.3 x 10.4 mm
- Weight: 229 gr
This information was disclosed by the leaker Digital chat station, it was also learned that the smartphone has been certified by TENAA in China.
Now the remaining questions concern the price with which it will be launched on the markets, and one wonders if that of the predecessor will be maintained or if it will be higher. To get an answer we will have to wait for the official launch which will take place, as already mentioned, on July 5th precisely at our time 14.