My son would like to pass his iPod to his brother since he has a phone now. I changed my other child’s Apple ID from his iPad, but how do I get rid of the stuff on the iPod while still keeping it on the iPhone? And also keep stuff on the iPad while putting it on the iPod?
- data transfer for iPad app
- How can I transfer iMessage / SMS messages from Mac to iPhone?
- Because 3 songs from a recent iTunes download have a ”! next to them and won’t sync the playlist?
- iCloud is locked when uploading items and no longer syncs
- I can transfer an application and its data to another Mac
Connect it up to the computer and if it is set to synchronize shut it down, and set the settings to manage manually. This allows you to hold content on your device without losing anything.
- Transfer music from iPod touch to computer
- Transfer video from iPhone to Mac without cable?
- How to recover data from iphone 4s when the connector / charger is broken
- How do I download folders via FTP in Terminal?
- Export a single SMS from iPhone and import to another iPhone
- OS X Finder: Why does it take less time to copy files in succession than to do it all at once?
- I can transfer purchased content from an iPhone to an authorized PC
- To move an iOS app (no longer available in the AppStore) from one iPad to another