Updated Apple Iphone 4s not working
I just got an update on Apple iPhone 4S. I downloaded now it shows the iTunes logo and loader on iPhone. Help us do everything I can find on the internet and it still doesn’t work.
This is the same thing I was trying to say except mine is a 4s https://apple.stackexchange.com/a/171087/184354 I’ve done everything, but it doesn’t work. Also, it said to turn off with the slider my slider does not come.
- iPhone 4S cannot connect to a TP-LINK 5 GHz Wi-Fi router
- Why does the iPhone 4S treat a generic 30-pin cable as a line source?
- Can I recover deleted video from iPhone 4S camera roll?
- Turn off voice control on iPhone 4s, ios7.1
- App Store asks me for my Apple ID password with an incorrect email
Any help ??
The screen you are describing indicates a phone in recovery mode. Recovery mode occurs when an update fails to install correctly or is corrupted. The only way to get your phone back is to connect it to your computer, open iTunes, and follow the on-screen instructions to “reset” your phone. Reset is the process of installing the latest software on your phone and restoring factory settings. For more information, see the following support article on the Apple website:
- If I have AT&T, will the iPhone 4S only work in CDMA coverage areas?
- Upgrade from iphone 4s to iOS7 – Calendar appointments are gone
- IPhone 4S model number Officially unlocked
- How to bind contacts to another apple ID
- Activate the passcode blocker after 30 minutes of inactivity?
- iPhone 4 (and 4s) won’t take a screen shot. What should I do?
- Podcast Duplication App Missing?
- iPhone 4S loses GPS accuracy