I see a lot of photos in the Photos application. However, I cannot add them to my emails without knowing their exact location. I am using El Capitan. Of course, I can take a screenshot of originals all the time but I see it as a way to duplicate things, losing accuracy and causing junk.
I would like to get the location for the internet browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, …
- Play Angry Birds Chrome online via iPad
- How to connect to my web application running on mac over WiFi?
- How to open google sheets cell with number keyboard in IO?
- Safari browser support for online web applications
It is not possible to drag directly from Photo or from the SE image feeder.
How can I add a photo in the Photos application to an email window?
- Web development on PowerPC
- Multi-finger iOS web application
- Cannot start the new WebApp with webappctl on the OSX server
- How to fix “Webmail is disabled. You can turn it on using the Server application on the server.” In Lion Server?
- Autofill username and password in Fluid.app webapp
Right click the photo> Share> Mail
Alternatively, from within the Post itself
- How do I enable caching in iPad
- how to use ipad to access webserver in macbook air
- Is Apple Choking Web Apps on iPhone?
- Planning to test our web application in Safari / Windows 7 instead of Safari / OS X and iOS
- Can I deploy my Django site to OS X Server?
- Does HTML5 Offline Webapp Still Work in Safari / iPad / iPhone?
- Display formatting symbols (invisible characters) on web pages and in text modules
- macOS, launchctl and dnsmasq for localhost domain spoofing