I heard that downloaded podcasts that are visited would be automatically deleted after some time. But I’m not sure when or what condition this happens.
When are downloaded podcast episodes automatically deleted if not saved? How to check this event?
- iPhone plays podcasts in seemingly random order
- Separating mp3 podcast files from music files?
- How do I make sure the download is paused even though networking is not available?
- Podcast app with “nice” features of clouds
- ITunes doesn’t want to have in-game podcasts
You can set this for each podcast subscription. Click the Gear icon at the top of a podcast list to display the Podcast Settings dialog.
The choice of ‘episode limits’ gives you several ways to set how many podcasts are kept, including no limits.
- Which applications are available to subscribe to podcasts directly on the iPhone
- Downloading podcast on iPhone iOS 5.0 no longer shows the date in App Music
- How can I view the raw XML of an RSS feed in Safari (or Reeder)?
- Why does iTunes 12.1 keep deleting podcasts that I downloaded but weren’t listened to?
- iOS8 – Open podcast shows via site link?
- What is the difference between “all unreleased” and “all new” podcasts?
- Podcast sync between iTunes and iPhone doesn’t work
- Disable Podcast Chapters on iPhone?