I cannot receive or send texts to my friend on his phone, which is not an iPhone. The error message is “This phone number is not registered with iMessage”.
- What does iPad MD545FD / A mean?
- Home screen wallpaper that does not cover entire screen
- How do I take a screenshot on iPad?
- Can we upload videos to iPad without iTunes?
- How can I link to a specific point of a YouTube video from an iPhone?
iPad can submit and receive iMessages only. If your friend doesn’t have any devices from Apple (iPod, iPad, Mac, iPhone), he can’t send a message via iMessage. Use another chat service. (Like Messenger from Facebook or WhatsApp)
- How can I change the print quality and print settings when using Airprint?
- Buyer Information Apple Provides to Seller for AppStore Purchases
- iMessage on iPad with iPhone 2 numbers
- Custom search engine in mobile Safari
- The best way to view Powerpoint presentations on Ipad
- Is there an iPad PDF viewer that can stay zoomed in?
- iPads in the corporate world
- Cannot download “already purchased” app after device shutdown