Why does youtube on safari eat up all my RAM?
Refer to this youtube video to view the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRbyrpqcI3o
As you can see in the video, as soon as I change the card the RAM usage reduces to more than half of what it was when I was on the card with youtube open. What could be causing this problem?
- Can you, what I’m calling, “snapshoot” the activity videos on the iPhone screen?
- Why is YouTube Mute on Safari?
- Because the YouTube app knows what I watched on youtube.com in Safari
- Is it possible to publish a movie from iMovie to youtube if you have two factor authentication?
- Turn off automatic iTunes music when switching to Youtube on iPad
Even while swiping on one tab with youtube the frames are frozen a lot while in the other tab it is smooth.
Is it a safari problem? Or the system problem?
- How to make Google search application open Youtube links on YouTube app?
- Safari playing a youtube video in the background
- How to play a YouTube video in the background on an iPad?
- Cannot view YouTube full screen AirPlay from iOS using LonelyScreen
- is it still possible to directly email video or upload a video from iphoto to youtube?
- Touch Bar no longer allows you to switch between media controls in High Sierra?
- YouTube triggers fullscreen, OS X fullscreen animation
- Google Chrome – Flash on Youtube problem
- What is the easiest (fastest) way to get a direct link to MP4 video on YouTube?
- Play Safari web videos in full screen on the second monitor while using the first monitor
- Automator: launch embedded YouTube
- Why do I duplicate YouTube controls in Safari?
- I can’t download the YouTube app from icloud