On the occasion of the upcoming premiere of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, we would like to invite you to a competition where you will tell a story with us straight from the northern waters. For your inspiration, the editors and employees of GRY-OnLine SA took on the role of fearless Vikings – take a photo, graphic work or write a short story. We will reward the most interesting works, and there is something to fight for! Scale!
The prize in the competition is the latest Xbox Series X console, which will premiere on November 10, 2020. Soon, this powerful device can be yours, because the winners of the competition will be one of the first users of the new console in Poland. Two winners will win the Xbox Series X: the device will go to the person who sends the most interesting text work and to the participant who submits the best graphic work.
Detailed rules of the competition
The competition runs from November 3 to 17, 2020. Detailed regulations can be found on the competition website however, below is a short instruction on how you can submit your work:
- To submit a job, you must have an account on the GRY-OnLine website. You can create a free account here.
- Write a short story, take a photo, or use any technique to do a graphic work inspired by Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (You can find the competition rules here).
- The file with the competition entry should be titled with your Nick from GRY-OnLine.pl.
- Text work should be saved in .doc, .docx, .txt or .rtf format. The work may contain a maximum of 2000 characters (not including spaces). Applications containing more characters will not be considered.
- The graphic work should be saved in .jpg or .png format, with a size not exceeding 5 MB and additionally titled with a nickname from GRY-Online. Please also put your Nick on work.
- Send a graphic or text file by e-mail l in the subject line with “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – text work”, for text work or “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – art work” for graphics and photos, and in the message body your Nick from GRY-OnLine.
- If you report photographic work, with a photo of his figure, make sure to include the formula in the message: “I agree to share, process and publish my image on the organizer’s competition website: https://acvalhalla.gry-online.pl/ in order to create a competition gallery ”.
- Also, don’t forget about consent to the processing of personal data in the “moje gry-online.pl” section (point: “I would like to receive information and promotions specifically targeted at me and take part in competitions (…)” in the “Settings” tab).
- Each participant may simultaneously perform two competition tasks, submitting a maximum of one short story and one graphic work. When awarding the prize, only one of the two entries will be considered – the one that the Commission likes more. We are waiting for your applications until November 17, 2020.
- You can show off your work on social media by tagging it with a hashtag #GOLacvalhalla.
- If you have a question, you can ask it by sending an email to
We are ready for your applications!
Detailed information about the competition and the regulations can be found at: https://acvalhalla.gry-online.pl. You can submit your work until November 17, 2020 inclusive. Good luck in the competition and let Odin watch over you!