I was using whatsapp on my android phone, then i had to switch to iphone and now i am thinking of going back to my android.
I made an iPhone backup with itunes, took whatsapp backup files and put them on my android phone. I need both: chat and media (videos, images and more).
- iPhone: Transfer audio from Whatsapp to the music library
- Whatsapp-Restore from iCloud does not show my backup
- Why WhatsApp and Messenger no longer work on iPhone 5?
- How to add WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone
- How do you ask Siri to communicate the whatsapp group?
What happened is that I lost all history before iPhone even though I can see my Google Drive backup is ~ 300Mb. I tried to delete the whatsapp file and restore again but it seems that the corrupt / incorrect backup files have been replaced by the original ones and there is no way to go back 🙁 The good thing is that I have backed up whatsapp on Android in another also google account 🙂
So what is the procedure for merging my old story from android, my new story from iphone and back to android with a full story?
What free software did you use?
- Does low power mode affect my connectivity to face (speed and stability) or whatsapp messaging system?
- ITunes backup even WhatsApp chats?
- Transfer the Whatsapp Windows Phone Backup file to Iphone
- How to export all items in an iPhone WhatsApp chat?
- If I buy an Iphone in Dubai, will I be able to install and use Skype / Whatsapp in another country?
- Restoring the backup via iCloud for WhatsApp is blocked
- Does the Whatsapp Save Incoming Media function create duplicates?
- Attempting to submit video on WhatsApp causes it to crash
- WhatsApp on iPhone: how to switch to a new phone number without losing anything?
- How can I completely get rid of a potentially compromised framework?
- Restoring Whatsapp history doesn’t work
- How to save a WhatsApp call record in iCloud?
- How to merge contacts with the same name?