Cannot hear WhatsApp voices on my ear; on loudspeaker only
Recently, from scratch, I have lost the ability to listen to WhatsApp notes every time I take the phone to my ear. When I do, I get the iPhone silence logo, while in reality the phone is not silent. The volume is also not low and is at maximum.
Whenever I take the phone out of my ear, the voice note rings normally on the speaker.
- WhatsApp messages on iCloud
- If I buy an Iphone in Dubai, will I be able to install and use Skype / Whatsapp in another country?
- Whatsapp-Restore from iCloud does not show my backup
- WhatsApp notifications show the contact name instead of the name defined by the sender
- Why WhatsApp and Messenger no longer work on iPhone 5?
- Unable to trigger screen during WhatsApp call on io10 speaker update
- iOS Whatsapp delete all media, hold chat
- Where did WhatsApp go?
- How to read my old deleted iPhone WhatsApp messages from PC / Mac?
- WhatsApp crashes when uploading images
- WhatsApp web without a camera
- Attempting to submit video on WhatsApp causes it to crash
- Is it possible to install WhatsApp iPhone on Mac?