I found out that for some time my contacts started saving iCloud and not Google. Is there an easy way to show diff between my iCloud contacts and the contacts stored in my Google account?
I will also be happy with a safe way to merge iCloud contacts into Google.
- Why does only one of my Macs display iCloud tabs in Safari?
- ICloud backup deleted and now Manage Storage shows nothing
- Adding a second iCloud email account to Mail.app in macOS Sierra
- How to remove a book from iBooks
- ICloud keychain authorization sends sms to old number
I was able to show the difference in the Contacts app for my Mac by selecting the Google account contacts and then switching to the iCloud account. But for merging all the missing in Google I would have somehow reversed the selection
So apparently you can export your iCloud contacts to Contacts.app (CMD + A, then Export → Export vCard…) and then import this file into Google contacts.
The import is done from Other → Import…. This will create a lot of duplicates, which you can solve from More → Find and Merge Duplicates…. I don’t have the UI in English, so I translate the name of the UI buttons from my head.
- sync bookmarks from computer to iphone
- Backup failed due to insufficient iCloud storage space
- Apple.ca accepts the answer, Apple ID app / iCloud doesn’t?
- Can I have iCloud and local calendars on my iPhone?
- Are Notes stored all Notes.app stored in iCloud encrypted?
- Merge old swap contacts with iCloud (with iPhone)
- iPhone 6 stolen. Did I accidentally clear my pending data by deleting the account from iCloud too soon?
- Does ICloud use client-side encryption?