After updating to iOS 9.2.1, I couldn’t get into my iPhone because I forgot the iCloud password (not the email) and my security questions to reset it.
Are there jailbreak options for iOS 9.2.1, and if so, do I need to regain control of iCloud ID to use that option?
- MacBook activation lock to Apple ID?
- What happened to icloud.com/activationlock page?
- iPhone in my account, but activation is blocked in another account
- Our iPad is locked and we are unsure of the Apple ID / iCloud password
- How to remotely change iCloud settings on iPhone 5?
Unfortunately, iOS 9.1 is the latest version of the jailbreak available. And yes, you would need to log into your Apple ID in order for jailbreak to be useful.
- How can I tell if my iPhone is locked by iCloud?
- iPhone 5s locked and deleted by third person
- How to open locked iPhone 5c with iCloud account?
- Ipod activation block 5
- How to know which Apple ID is used to lock iPad if the display is dead?
- Locked iPhone 4 – What can I specifically access?
- Is my iPhone locked with iCloud or not? I don’t have a SIM card yet
- iCloud unlock with new Apple ID password