I can unlock an iCloud ipod I bought and no code
i need to buy new ipod 5th gen. I keep seeing that a lot of them are locked by iCloud. Can you remove this lock and how to do it?
- How can I restore data from iCloud backup to my PC after hard drive crashed?
- ICloud Terms and Conditions pop-ups don’t stop despite agreeing or disagreeing
- How does Time Machine react with purged documents in the cloud?
- How does Airplay from iCloud work?
- iCloud won’t allow me to mark a mail as “Non Junk”
No, there is not absolutely no way to get around the iCloud block. Usually the only reason this happened is that the iPod was stolen, it’s really iCloud’s entire blocking point – even if a thief stole your Apple product, they couldn’t get your data from it. and he wouldn’t be able to use it after he stole it.
NOT buy one as it would be about as useful as a brick to you.
- Cannot delete downloaded songs from iPhone
- How to move data between iCloud accounts?
- The video file uploaded to the iCloud drive is not displayed
- How can I get a user’s associated Apple ID from the command line?
- Podcast Sync via iCloud: Mark Episodes as Played / Watched
- Notes from an iCloud account do not sync with devices when added as a sub account
- How much space will iCloud Photo Library use on my devices?
- How to Download Original Photos from iCloud Photo Library to PC?