I lost my iPhone my phone is online so my friend search finds my iPhone but when it warns it in loss mode it never went online what can I do?
- Unlock iPhone 5 help
- IPhone 5 charger problem
- How to tell can I tell if my iPhone 5c is 3G or 4G?
- iPhone vibrates despite “Do Not Disturb”
- Can a normal SIM be changed to work as a nano-SIM?
You can check your service provider to see the last location where your phone was detected and you can search for the area in question. Unfortunately, if your iPhone is offline, there is nothing you can do to find its current location.
Read the procedure listed here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472 for information on how to report your iPhone as lost and what to do (change password, etc.).
- How can I submit a photo to instagram that was on my computer and was not taken by my iPhone?
- Reset iphone 5 with broken rest / sleep button
- My ipod is stolen, I will be able to keep progress in games
- Contact photo not showing in the app. Messages
- Where is the microphone for Siri for the iPhone 5?
- A contact from iPhone keeps disappearing
- Undelivered SMS is read in an automated entry
- Why is the iPhone 5 magnetic on the back near the camera lens?