I have submitted my app before and have been rejected. When I submitted it, it was reviewed within one day and rejected the same day. I submitted it now and it keeps saying “under review”. Tt was 24 hours. Previously it took 4 hours.
- Is it possible to set restrictions on any iOS application?
- Are there any iOS apps that will play synchronized podcasts or audiobooks with customizable forward and backward skips?
- Configure the new IMAP mail account in IOS 10
- How to connect Apple Magic Mouse to iPhone
- iPhone 4S / iOS 6: Each message received turns into a group MMS with me as the recipient
Until recently (like last week or so), the App review will require 4-7 days . This was for full reviews, updates, denials, etc. Somewhere within those 4-7 days you will know if it was accepted or rejected.
Are you experience with the review of applications is now the new normal. For example, I have an app that has been “in review” for 24 hours and I’m not interested at all. I’m used to waiting a week or so to find out if I’ve been approved or not. I wouldn’t worry if it was me.
- Safari, in inceachto mode, does it save the settings?
- How to avoid changes on the iPad
- How to share my location on multiple iOS devices?
- YouTube videos not fully loaded
- Because iPhone software update is twice as big as iTunes than iPhone
- Deactivation of QuickType in the fields of the html module
- Did iTunes Connect shut down this vacation?
- How to cancel mail in iOS8