My music collection is all mine and stored on a PC that doesn’t connect to the internet. this has been fine for most cases however recently i needed to get a hold of a text processre and learned of the pages, the problem is that it seems the only way to get the documents on and off my iPad is to use iTunes.
Since my PC is offline and when I connect my iPad to sync stuff like movies, music and pictures, I get a message saying I can’t transfer my apps which is understandable as I can’t log into my Apple account.
- Two different ads from the same iPhone with the same iTunes connection
- How to create duplicate keyboard media keys for use with iTunes and streaming websites
- How to re-download a damaged song from the iTunes store
- How to break an audio file into tracks when burning to CD
- Super simple accessibility app for iPad / iPod Touch
I could install iTunes on my laptop but the documents I want to sync are on my offline PC for when I work here (ipad work would be for when I don’t have access as if I am in the car for 2 hours travel) and it is a pain to keep 2 sets updated, not to mention as I saw in this video I can only sync with an itunes (to which my laptop doesn’t have the space for my ripped music and movies)
So I’m wondering if there is a way to transfer my apps from my iPad to iTunes on my offline PC? (for example, installing and accessing itunes on my laptop then copying something from my laptop to my PC to make it iTunes on my PC that I logged in)
- How to prevent iTunes from playing the next track in an album or playlist
- Apple Music: Shouldn’t the ratings of the heart (“Love” songs) sync between devices?
- Playlists deleted from iTunes after deleting on iPhone
- How to re-encode iTunes m4a file to mp3
- iPod Nano continues / remains in recovery mode
You can transfer from iPad to Laptop using the Internet and iTunes.
Now use an Ethernet cable crossed and transfer from laptop to PC.
There is no Internet here, just the cable.
How to use the cross over cable set.
Everything above also works in reverse.
Get the crossover ethernet cable.
- How to fix synchronization problems in multi output device?
- How can I regularly move iTunes movies to an external drive?
- iCloud will not transfer manually added music
- Why can’t play iTunes movies in Windows XP when working on Mac?
- If I have lost access to my Apple ID, are there any strengths to create a new ID?
- Why do I need to transfer purchases from my iPad when syncing iTunes?
- How do I stop iTunes from syncing 400 apps on my new iPad?
- My icloud password doesn’t work when prompted at startup.