Official Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro: the rugged with removable battery is back
Samsung has just announced its new rugged smartphone, the Galaxy XCover6 Prosuccessor of XCover 5 which has recently received the update ad Android 12.
The new phone, dedicated to whom lives and works outdoors, was in the air for some time and now the South Korean giant has finally made it official. Let’s go and discover yours featureswhich will obviously be voted on physical endurance and to the maximum connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro: technical characteristics
- Screen: 6.6 “FHD + 1080×2408 LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus + 120 Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- RAM: 6GB
- Archiving: 128GB expandable up to 1TB via micro SD
- Networks: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Rear camera:
- Principal: 50MP, f / 1.8, AF, video up to UHD 4K @ 30fps
- ultra wide angle: 8 megapixels, f / 2.2
- Front camera: 13MP, f / 2.2, FF
- Safety: face, side fingerprint sensor, Samsung Knox
- Audio: 2x mic, Dolby Atmos
- Other: side programmable button, IP68 certification and MIL-STD-810H standard
- Samsung DeX support: Yes
- Digital payments: Samsung Pay
- dual SIM: yes, triple slot (SIM 1 + SIM 2 + microSD)
- Connectivity: dual SIM with triple slot (SIM 1 + SIM 2 + microSD), 5G, WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, USB-C, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS
- Dimensions: 168.8×79.9×9.9mm
- Weight: 235 grams
- Battery: 4.050 mAh removable, 15W charging
As you can see, the new Galaxy XCover6 Pro presents a noticeable improvement over the Galaxy XCover 5 in every sense, screen, processor, memory, battery (that remains removable, Luckily). Also the phone can work even with gloveshas a programmable key and the screen as seen has a refresh which reaches up to 120 Hz.
Prices and availability
The phone will be available in black colourbut at the moment it is not yet known the priceand Samsung has announced that it will be available in select markets in EuropeAsia and the Middle East starting next month July.