OS X Server: Wiki embeds youtube video into the page
In the OS X server using the wiki function, I want to embed a youtube.com video on a page. I thought the process was to switch to HTML encoding when doing the Wiki entry and cut and paste the embedded HTML as a youtube video tag into the post along with all other content.
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mylinkaddress" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
When I save the page, it doesn’t show up…. which makes sense since when I come back to edit the page and view the HTML, the tag is gone. The OS X server appears to reject the tag as invalid when saving the page.
- How to add an iframe whitelist to OS X Server 3.1.1
- Is it possible to create your own language pack for Wiki Server?
- How to customize the “title” on the first page of Wiki Server 4 on Lion Mountain Lion OS X?
- Massively update the Wiki server directly in Postgres
- How can I make example.com and www go to http://www.example.com/wiki/projects?
How can I get the OS X server to support inserting video into pages?
This occurs on the blog and on the wiki.
Update: This is the Wiki Server
- Wikis on OS X Server – How can I include or embed content from one wiki page into another?
- Wikis on OS X Server – How do I duplicate an existing wiki?
- Macmini application functionality
- In Wiki Server 4 on OS X Server the first page includes four images that link to other pages. How can I add more?
- How to create user for wiki only?
I’ve h ad the same problem .
On the server terminal.app upload to the Utilities folder and type:
On Monte Leone:
On the lion:
You may need to turn off the Wiki Service and later to access the settings. You can do this by typing:
in the Terminal.
After trying this solution and editing the following file
I then realized that I had to add the tag from this article… duh
What I added was this the following XML:
The wiki server must then be looped out
Here is the complete configuration of the plist
- Mavericks OS X Server: Wiki: Copy and Paste Tables?
- OS X Server 3.0 (Mavericks) Wiki / WebSites / Xcode
- How do I create read-only access for the wiki server?
- How can I view images embedded in a wiki on Wiki Server 4 (OS X 10.9.5) on other computers?
- Do you require login to be able to see something on the wiki server?
- Unable to launch wiki from OS X Server