Youtube full screen block screen on iPad
I have an iPad 3 with iOS 8.3 and the latest version of Youtube installed. When I watch a video and put it in full screen, the screen does not respond, it does nothing to me, nor does it exit the screen, so I have to close the application and reopen it. The video continues as if nothing had happened.
I have already tried to reinstall Youtube, doing the forced restart but nothing.
- Can I make mobile Safari open YouTube links in browser?
- Automator: launch embedded YouTube
- How to stop a YouTube process running in Chrome?
- What’s the easiest (fastest) way to get direct link to MP4 video on YouTube?
- View full-screen video on a single monitor
- Some videos are blocked by Youtube on iPhone or is it a glitch?
- How to fix a lag when creating a full screen web video on a Mac?
- full screen youtube video on external display / avoid changing desktops
- How can I turn off YouTube mobile redirect on iPad?
- Upload 1080p to youtube?
- How to configure mobile Safari to display closed captions on videos on the web page
- Youtube videos will not play under OSX 10.6.8
- Sudden change in iOS Safari behavior: YouTube audio cuts out if another tab is triggers